Friday, September 7, 2012

Dare to Dream!


Dare to Dream!

I've only been attending my mentorship for three days so far, and has already begun to teach me wonders! I hope to progressively learn how to use my experience and apply it to the real world, since I've been programmed to just use my knowledge in the classroom. As my teachers always tell me, "There is no such thing as a dumb question," so I will not hesitate to ask any question that will further boost my knowledge in my field of study. This internship is giving me the next level of expertise that I need to be prepared for my future business. I am glad that I finally have the chance to progress past basic academic knowledge, and journey into the real world!

1 comment:

  1. Have you learned the names of all of the folks at Full Media? What about some of their 'favorites'. I know they enjoy having you there.
    Can you post photos?

    ReplyDelete