Friday, January 11, 2013

HMP Assignment Student Project Focus


1. I need to know that if high school dropouts are capable of creating a successful business, then I am too.

2. My current essential question is: How can I start my own Visual Media Production company? It has been the same since I typed it up.

3. For my final presentation, I will make a digital portfolio of all of my graphic design, photography, and videography with my laptop. I will make it so an individual will be able to scroll through them all, and pick what they want to observe. I will also display my Kickstarter posters, and document the success of it by having the Kickstarter page up on my iPad.

4. For my "real inquiry", I will begin asking myself questions such as:
- How are some production companies with lower production quality more successful/ well known than companies with better production skills?

Basically, find out what appeals to people most, and how I can get my name out there.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you keep in mind your target audience and how you will share your knowledge with them. What about the Phire poster line you and your brother are going to create? I love that idea.

    ReplyDelete