Monday, November 12, 2012

That is not my job!


Well, last week on Friday, I was having activity day for team sports in gym class. We leave the locker room about 5 minutes after the bell rings, and everyone's belongings are left inside the locker room. As i walk out, I'm waiting and looking for one of the coaches to come and lock the locker room when the last person walks out. He didn't come. I started to think to myself that it would be alright, and none of the rest of the kids in the locker room were thieves. After our gym class reentered the locker room, one of the kids noticed his expensive iPod is missing from his gym bag. He becomes furious and scrambles around looking for it. He started to ask everyone in the room if they have his iPod, and everyone was silent. He began to panic, and then he told the gym coach about the situation. The coach basically told the kid that it wasn't his job to keep up with his electronics. I agree with the coach, but why can't we at least have a set of "lockers" in the "locker" room? Isn't that what they're made for?

No comments:

Post a Comment