Monday, November 12, 2012

My Essential Question


How can I start my own Visual Media Production company?

I chose this as my essential question, because I plan to make short films in the future that will actually have relevance, and hopefully change how the world around us thinks. I want to learn the best methods of persuasion, because everyone knows only persuasive individuals can change a nation. Researching my essential question will actually be exciting to me, mainly because knowing and understanding the full answer to my question is really going to change my life in many ways. I will be able to influence populations with my media in a heartbeat, and get people motivated. More people will want to actually help the world become a better place by fixing all of the mess we made. I feel as if this question is the core question that will actually make my media worth something, and it's exactly what I need. My videos can look as cool as I want it to, but without any influence, all it is is a bunch of colors on a screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment