Friday, November 30, 2012

Technology in my Field


1. You would use a wide variety of technology, from hardware to software. You would use a DSLR camera to shoot photography. You also would always have your camera attached to a stabilizer for hollywood quality shots. You would use a computer with a strong processor, and Adobe software to incorporate my graphic design and editing skills into every shot you have.

2. I usually communicate with other professionals through email or phone calls. I never text them from the phone, though.

3. If I ever present my work, I do so with a projector if it is a video, and with a portfolio of pages if it is my design work.

4.  I believe we will still always be using the same equipment for the most part, like the camera and lens, but of course as the years go by, technology will be improved majorly.

5. I imagine so much more technology being incorporated into photography/videography/design. For example, I believe you will be able to "photoshop" a person in a video (make them look skinnier, change their complexion, etc.) and input designs all from your camera.

For my final presentation, I will make a digital portfolio of all of my graphic design, photography, and videography with my laptop. I will make it so an individual will be able to scroll through them all, and pick what they want to observe.

No comments:

Post a Comment