Friday, February 8, 2013

MINDSIGHT


1. I need to develop resilience, because I am easily brought of track, and it's hard for me to get back on. My life is filled with a lot of crazy events that take me off my path and leave me hanging.

2.  Well, I do not have a literature class this year, and I definitely do not enjoy reading in my free time. So sadly enough, I can say have not read one book this year.

3. As I child, I would play video games all day, every day like a maniac. I would rarely see the sun, and if I did, I would be having "pinecone wars" outside with my neighbors or riding my scooter.

4. My main goal for the past few years 

5. I still love to play video games in my spare time, but I've started to slow down on the gaming, and pursue my movie making and design skills. I like to really just create things on my computer, whether it's a design or a movie.

6. My favorite energizing activity is playing hacky sack. It gets me moving in a rhythm, and gets my heart beating quick. It's a good cardio workout.

7. Music artists intrigue me the most. The way they express their feelings using words is just so satisfying and creative. I'm quite intrigued with really any music artists, because I love ALL types of music almost equally.

1 comment:

  1. “Do the things that interest you and do them with all your heart. Don't be concerned about whether people are watching you or criticizing you. The chances are that they aren't paying any attention to you. It's your attention to yourself that is so stultifying. But you have to disregard yourself as completely as possible. If you fail the first time then you'll just have to try harder the second time. After all, there's no real reason why you should fail. Just stop thinking about yourself.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt, You Learn by Living: Eleven Keys for a More Fulfilling Life


    I do encourage you to read-I've heard it said that someone who does NOT read is not better off than someone who CAN'T read! By reading a wide variety of material you will develop ideas, creativity, etc. Perhaps you could start reading blogs of artists, video producers, etc.

    ReplyDelete