Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Direction of my Final Project

My final project is going to be a challenge for me, because what I had in mind at first is not as easy as it seemed. It's going to take up most of my time if I want it to be even slightly successful. At this point, I'm having second thoughts of what I want to do for my final project.

I do want to have my website up on my laptop for people to browse through my portfolio of videography and photography, and that is for sure. I believe my project is going to go more towards showcasing and maybe tutorials of how I do my production, and maybe even a film to go with it. I will have to discuss this with my mentor first.

Technology is going to play a huge role in the completion of my final project. My camera and equipment with it is my most vital technology I will be using. Also, my laptop software will be used to make all the media that will be shown. I'm going to have my laptop setup so everyone can see my portfolio and my website.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously technology will be a huge component of your project. Maybe you could share your work with a broadcast class. Do they have a class like that at CMS?

    ReplyDelete